When I was at Burning Man last Fall for the first time, I ended up with some friends at Shamandome. They were all going to take a class on finding out about their spirit animal, to which I just laughed. I said, “I can tell you that!” But that’s not as much fun as this class. We partnered up and quickly within the first guided visualization, my partner could see my spirit animal which is a white crane. But my point in telling you this story is because the question I posed at the end, was, Where am I going to live? And even this week during a women’s group, this was my exact same question. And the answer is still the same. White Butterflies are all the little journies I get to go on since it’s just so fun. And this is also what I call being Full Service for my friends and clients because it includes your surroundings which are having an impact on your life even as you read this because everything is made of energy. Plus, it all makes sense when I’ve been teaching, coaching advocating and traveling and house/dog/cat/plant sitting since I graduated from college in the 90’s. And here is a peek into that world so that you can understand what I am talking about:
- While in Colorado in 2016 I was house sitting and camping for months on end and it was so much fun for me. One of my friends, who I’ve known for years became a client with her first session when I was focused on tapping and I soon discovered that my body is also a mirror for messages she was not receiving for herself. She attended a New Moon Sisterhood Circle and then offered her place to me while she was out of the country for six weeks. The only problem was, I was in Texas teaching at a retreat and she needed a ride to the airport. Excitedly, I drove back to Colorado, took her to the airport and when I got back to her home the real work began. While working with clients via Skype at her place, it just seemed lonely and when I would go to bed, I always felt the need to keep the bedroom door closed. Soon, I saged the entire house, set up my stuff as if I lived there and that’s when the visits began. First, there was tapping on the glass in the middle of the night and once I texted my friend, she confirmed that it also happened to her and she told me about her own experience with tapping in the middle of the night. But then, while in her living area, I also felt energetically pulled and pushed and that’s when my friend finally revealed to me that she had lived there with her ex-husband before they divorced. This took on a whole new level for energetically clearing and blessing her home. Soon, there was another session focused on the home that included more intentions to rid the house of energetic baggage and before it was done my friend texted me wondering what was happening at home because she was feeling much lighter and happier for the first time in years! This is what I call Full Service. It was because I cared about her, and we’d worked together and she trusted me with her place that over time I was able to not only uplift her and the feelings in her apartment but also my own business was able to support my visit to Burning Man and a move to Telluride. We both came out ahead in the end. And while I was there, she received a new appliance from her landlord while I received gifts from everyone around me. I loved living there, for the time being, met great people who inspired me to go to Telluride and even went on a super fun date. She helped me and I helped her. There was an energetic exchange so that both of us could experience our lives in the present moment with increased happyness and fun!
As a full-service house sitter, it is my pleasure to offer the following opportunities to clear, organize and uplift your home including:
- House Sitter – Keeping your valuable space full of positive energy as I am an adult who has owned homes and lived in Europe. I enjoy the placement of things and find that some tweaks can be made while I am here that you may not even notice. First and foremost is the flow of energy including furniture and lighting. And the refrigerator will also be left completely organized among other things.
- Dog Sitter – Giselle and I have traveled all over and together we love to visit and take care of your pets while you are out of town. Typically my schedule is super flexible and I spend large amounts of time in silence as I work as a writer. Plus, your pets won’t have to go to a kennel or have a visitor show up once or twice a day. Your little friends, aka your pets, get loved and will have a companion at night at home with them.
- My favorite things to do depending on what you need is offer suggestions on where to place furniture when you are ready. You can do it yourself or I can help. Plus, I love to hang pictures. I had a housemate once that needed a place to stay during her divorce. When she moved into her new home, she called me and in one day I hung over 50 pictures all over her entire new house. It was the best! I also found out that her ex-husband didn’t allow her to hang anything unless it was measured perfectly. Which is why I took so much joy in eyeballing every nail and when it was done she was ecstatic! She giggled every time I hammered in a nail. Keep in mind that I studied architecture and have an excellent perspective for placing things for maximum enjoyment in a home.
- When we are done socializing, I typically take one person or couples into a private session. For instance last night I was with a client I met last year who had also referred me to her family members who then worked with me via Skype while I was on my road trip for more than six months. So seeing them both together and in person was a great reunion. I took her into the guest room where we started with specific breathing exercises that supported the release of the ego before moving into a heart opening partner meditation that pointed out a need to focus on receiving more than giving. Then, adding in therapeutic oils for tension points, to balance energy at her feet and clear the noise so she could sleep, she laid down and closed her eyes. Through a guided visualization we went on a journey to energetically clear and release unwanted karmic or energetic relationship ties and ended with making statements for her highest good. Throughout the journey, I’d share personal messages I was receiving for her and it ended with her feeling completely relaxed, rejuvenated and ready to go to sleep. Within minutes I could hear her snoring!
Don’t be surprised if you invite me to your home and I show up with my own tea kettle, kimono, pillows, and IMAC! Because there are things that I bring that I love. So, no matter where I am I can feel at home.
Contact me at 713-232-9796 to find out if you and your space are ready for the Full Service treatment so that while you are here and away you can feel more joy and merriment knowing everything is taken care of and with special attention, love and care.