As with most people, everyone has ups and downs in life. The lesson is to remember that these experiences are just like the weather and if you stay focused and centered, the unpleasant experiences will soon pass. And as an intuitive person with numerous gifts and super powers, even I have bad days! For me, since I am sensitive to the energetic powers of the universe, I can tell you when these conscious shifts are happening because all I have to do is look at my life. During the last big shift here are five things that happened to me that when you count on one hand give you the whole hand and that’s when I know to stop everything I’m doing and get centered, take care of myself and focus within until the storm passes. For instance, here are five major experiences that seemed to go on in tandem over a span of two weeks while I cried, “Uncle” until I got the lesson and now I can teach them:
- Turning on the Recycling Service – One day, seemingly out of nowhere, I was having breakfast outside on the patio, like I normally do when I got a verbal kick in the pants from my dad. What I couldn’t understand is where all the rage came from that originated about the fact that I needed to take out the bin for recycling. The only problem was, we didn’t have that service anymore and I was in the process of having it turned on. This led me to my own internal journey of self-discovery before returning to fill out the form and turning on the recycling service. I’m sorry. Please Forgive Me. Thank you. I love you.
- Allowing Zoe to Cross the Rainbow Bridge – Within this time, I took Zoe and Giselle to local dog parks and both times was shamed for having Zoe with me when she was visibly a ghost of herself and outwardly looked like a sad zombie. This was another biggie for me. It took a nice older lady who shared her own story with me and of letting her dog go that finally sunk in. I finally saw her from a different perspective as having done her lovely job with me for more than fourteen years and she was just waiting for me to put on my big girl pants and call the vet to make a date. To this day, I’ve never been able to cry at the drop of a hat until now. Zoe was so tired and so ready to go that she gave me multiple signs that I was doing the right thing and when it happened, she was happyer. Plus, she has already come to see me on multiple occasions. She is everywhere now. And I think of her every single day thanking her for being my companion during my transition from married to single. I think that was the biggest reason why I couldn’t see a life without here. It was because I was afraid of being without her and alone. It did take some time to learn how to sleep in my room without her but I am adjusting and feeling stronger every day. Thank you Zoe! I’m sorry. Please Forgive Me. Thank you. I love you.
- Ending the Illusion of a Partner – And during this same period of time, while everything seems like it’s crashing down around me, I turned to a friend who has also been a partner over the past ten years. He always seems to be there for me but only when I really need it. He must be an angel because you’d never know he existed in between the calls and visits. But during this time, he shared other examples of how vindictive he could be with his clients and then how passive aggressive he was being with another woman when I could clearly see that he’d been filling a void for me that he couldn’t fill for himself, much less me. He had been part of my own fairy tale illusion and when I finally got enough courage to state the obvious, I could actually feel that he had been enjoying my energy when I needed to cut it off once and for all. And boy did I get so much energy back! I had no idea I had been carrying around that illusion while he was a willing participant for his own distorted needs. He was also a remnant from my past patterns that are now recycled and empowered solely for me! I’m sorry. Please Forgive Me. Thank you. I love you.
- Owning my Power – During those two weeks, I stayed with a girlfriend who had also been filling a need for me to get away over the years. Her house is darling, she has a really cool job and her life is totally fun. I love her. Yet, when I was there and concerned about staying out of her way while I was going through my own metamorphosis, I seemed to grow myself right out of her space. I was experimenting with my own Akashic clearing gifts starting with myself, which I always do before sharing with my friends and clients, and it was powerful. So powerful that I was able to get myself out of my own way, and boy am I stubborn so that the transformations could complete its process on me. Before I left to house sit for another friend and client, I offered the same deep transformative experience for her and once I was able to tap into her Akashic records I just started sharing all the messages that had been waiting for her to receive. Then, before I left and she was now out of town, we had both shifted so much energy that her guest room and the office was ready to transform itself when I moved a massive shelf away from some windows to the opposite wall. Let’s just say, everything continued to just fall into place! Even when she returned from her trip she kept sending images of her new space as she kept moving stuff around and it looked beautiful, open, spacious and brand new! We were both brand new. I’m sorry. Please Forgive Me. Thank you. I love you.
- Acknowledging My Feminine Ancestors – This has also been an underlying theme during the big shift that I experienced earlier this year. And here it is. Acknowledging all the women in my lineage, all the children that didn’t get to say their names or live a life, all the power they came to this world with and then never got to use! One of my friends and gurus helped me notice this within minutes of ushering Zoe across the rainbow bridge. And of course, since I adopted her when I was finally willing to accept the fact that I was not going to have a big family like I had imagined. And for fourteen years she was with me the entire way. Yet there were so many others that had voices that were never heard and I was able to tap into their energy, hear their cries and give them the love they needed by acknowledging them one by one. Another powerful ceremony just happened one day with a friend at the Springs that spurred so much recognition of the signs that were all around me. I was finally able to connect the dots and they all made perfect sense. Oh, yeah. Now I get it. Right on. I’m sorry. Please Forgive Me. Thank you. I love you.
Each experience revealed a different sort of process and I am here to share the tools needed to expedite the process. Working with so many friends, clients, family members, guests and even strangers allows our union to transmute the energy safely, quickly and with me as your guide. It’s been a blessing and I love how the path continues to unfold. When you are ready to focus on your own gifts and would love a guide and find yourself reading these posts or thinking about what it would be like, then let me know. Think of me as your Spiritual Advocate since I expertly guide you towards a more harmonious lifestyle with fun and laughter exposing you to a whole new world.